Friday, April 15, 2011

Thursday, April 14
               Our neighbor has a portrait of Thomas Jefferson hanging in his dining room.  He attended the University of Virginia and is as big a follower of Jefferson as I am.  He offered to loan me any of his Jefferson related books that I might be interested in which would be all of them.  Jefferson founded the University of Virginia and my neighbor explained that up until the mid-seventies it was still an all male university.  On his dining room table are also coasters from Williamsburg.  Jefferson attended William & Mary in Williamsburg.  We also learned about each other that he attended the University of Michigan about when I was there getting his MBA while I was an undergraduate.  I sleep better at night knowing a Jefferson kindred spirit and Wolverine is nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment