Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monday, October 31




My daughter and her girlfriend had a great time trick-or-treating on a cool, clear night under a crescent moon, spilling the huge contents of their bags on the kitchen table upon returning and dividing them into favorites and trading.  They separated out some for friends who could not trick-or treat tonight.  My wife and I handed out candy while keeping Hallie our beagle calm as children continued breaching the perimeter of her domicile.  I took my daughter’s suggestion and had dressed like a member of RUSH, the Canadian rock trio from Ontario, since she saw me watch their documentary over and over this past year.  So bassist and rock legend, Geddy Lee was in the house and amused many of the parents who came by, including one who had seen them in concert six times.

No comments:

Post a Comment