Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday, February 17
 

I have learned that the gene that causes Macular Degeneration was discovered at UT Southwestern Medical Center.  This is what happened to Mom’s eyesight.  She thinks it was passed to her by her great-grandmother who she seems to recall lost her sight later in life.

Saturday, February 18

The books or “library” passed to me from my parents includes Dad’s book on American history and culture which he studied from to get his United States citizenship in the late 1950s.  It was written in both English and Italian.  It has a hard cover with the words, “Prezzo $2.25” on the spine.  I also have the family Bible and Mom’s study aids from all her Bible study classes.
A book I have that Mom expressly bought for me is Success God’s Way.




No comments:

Post a Comment