Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thursday, February 2

To generalize…most of the classic novels I read from the past had protagonists dealing with challenges wrought by the outside world and how it changed them.  Today, most novels seem about challenges on protagonists that are self-inflicted or stemming from their interior lives and how it changes their approach to the outside world.
Friday, February 3

Up early to make breakfast for my wife and daughter who share the same birthday.

Saturday, February 4

Yesterday at work, I began participating in a research study about how depression can affect memory.  I was asked numerous interesting questions by the clinicians in the Psychiatry Department so as to confirm I do not have depression so as to be appropriate for the “normal” sample of 100 individuals they are looking for.  They will need 50 individuals with diagnosed depression to complete the study.







No comments:

Post a Comment